Important: just if you are lazy enough to bother with registering (a mistake though, of course, not a big one), you can still add comments, edit posts or write your own poems here and do all this without being registered. Yes, from now on, you can. Just log in with your Disqus, Yahoo or VK.com id. Let us know if you’d stumble into any glitches or you’d discover something that doesn’t work the way it is supposed to.
More pictures from the front page.
The Poetry Monster? The Poetry Monster.
What is it for? What is the use of this Poetry Monster?
Let’s play. Or let’s give it at least a try. A poetry quiz. We’ll soon have an entire section with quizzes and poetry-related games. It hasn’t been updated in a long while. I’ve been incredibly busy.
Poetry by subject
Poems in English
- Outside the Window, Snow
- You must once
- February 23
- May 19th – the Young Pioneers Day
- What’s wrong with volunteering?
- To A Little Girl That Has Told A Lie
- Guillaume de Lorris Belated: A Vision of Italy by Ezra Pound
- An Ode to the Democratic Rat
- Sonnet, an encyclopedic definition
- To A Feminist
- To the Rat’s Pencil
- Toward Salvation
- My rat
- I Love My Rat
- Impostor’s Coronation
- Monster’s Cave
- White April
Poetry in Russian (you’d have to select Russian with the language switch above, otherwise you won’t be able to read anything)
Latest posts by Fledermaus (see all)
- Flowers notebook - May 6, 2023
- Letters to the Otherworld - April 16, 2023
- The Azure Sea of an alien tongue - May 14, 2022