by Alex Gross
Don’t walk away from me.
I’m trying to talk to you.
I know what you’re feeling,
But I don’t know what is
Going on in your head.
Please tell me.
It’s obvious I’ve upset you,
So don’t pretend I haven’t.
I know you well enough
To know when you’re lying.
If you don’t tell me what
It was that I did,
I can’t change it.
So tell me.
2012 by Alex Gross
A few random poems:
Bat’s Poetry Page – more poetry by Fledermaus
Batty Writing – the bat’s idle chatter, thoughts, ideas and observations, all original, all fresh
Poems in English
- Creative Sparks
- Changing With The Times: Technical Writing In The 21st Century
- Benefits of Delving Into Literature
- Publishing Poetry in Newspapers: Where to Submit
- 4 Powerful Keys of Structured Creativity
- Love Poems in Sanskrit Literature
- Great Figures and Important Periods of Poetry From 1500-1700
- Form of the Poem ‘London Snow’ by Robert Bridges
- Romanticism Verses Realism In Gustav Flaubert’s Madame Bovary
- Poems to Relieve Stress
- The Inspiration Of Youth Sports Stars
- 4 Steps To A More Productive Creative Process
- Objectivity in Technical Writing – Why It’s Important
- Literature of the Victorian Era – 4 General Characteristics of Victorian Literature
- Redress of Poetry – Can a Poet Redress Through Poetry?
- Ways to Instill Creativity in Children
- When Love Is No Longer There – A Poem
- Chaucer’s Use of Satire, Irony, and Humour
- Critical Analysis of Pedro Pietri’s Poem Ode to a Grass Hopper
- Yours & Mine poem – Alice Fulton
More external links (open in a new tab):
Doska or the Board – write anything
Qwant – the best search engine for searches in French, German as well as Romance and Germanic languages.
Ecosia – a search engine that supposedly… plants trees
Duckduckgo – the real alternative and a search engine that actually works. Without much censorship or partisan politics.