A poem by Alexander Pushkin – Pouchkine, Pooshkin (1799-1837), in English translation
The charm and sweetness of his magic verse
Will mock the envious years for centuries!
Since youth, on hearing them, for glory burns,
The wordless sorrow comfort in them sees,
And careless joy to wistful musing turns.
A few random poems:
Bat’s Poetry Page – more poetry by Fledermaus
Batty Writing – the bat’s idle chatter, thoughts, ideas and observations, all original, all fresh
Poems in English
- Affirmation Inspiration, Not Avoiding Perspiration
- Creative Sparks
- Changing With The Times: Technical Writing In The 21st Century
- Benefits of Delving Into Literature
- Publishing Poetry in Newspapers: Where to Submit
- 4 Powerful Keys of Structured Creativity
- Love Poems in Sanskrit Literature
- Great Figures and Important Periods of Poetry From 1500-1700
- Form of the Poem ‘London Snow’ by Robert Bridges
- Romanticism Verses Realism In Gustav Flaubert’s Madame Bovary
- Poems to Relieve Stress
- The Inspiration Of Youth Sports Stars
- 4 Steps To A More Productive Creative Process
- Objectivity in Technical Writing – Why It’s Important
- Literature of the Victorian Era – 4 General Characteristics of Victorian Literature
- Redress of Poetry – Can a Poet Redress Through Poetry?
- Ways to Instill Creativity in Children
- When Love Is No Longer There – A Poem
- Chaucer’s Use of Satire, Irony, and Humour
- Critical Analysis of Pedro Pietri’s Poem Ode to a Grass Hopper
More external links (open in a new tab):
Doska or the Board – write anything
Qwant – the best search engine for searches in French, German as well as Romance and Germanic languages.
Ecosia – a search engine that supposedly… plants trees
Duckduckgo – the real alternative and a search engine that actually works. Without much censorship or partisan politics.
- A Winter Evening poem – Alexander Pushkin - November 25, 2021
- Why Feed The Early Signs Of Boredom? poem – Alexander Pushkin - November 25, 2021
- Upon The Hills Of Georgia poem – Alexander Pushkin - November 25, 2021